T Anthony Lindsey
Broker | Realtor
- License #:
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. Most importantly, you'll get expert advise about setting the correct price based on the current market conditions!
With over two decades as a real estate professional and another decade of corporate executive experience, I’ve learned the importance of allowing the client’s goals to drive my work. I believe when you make a decision to carry out a real estate transaction, you’ve made a very serious decision, in many cases, a life changing decision. I also believe it’s my role to do as much as I possibly can to help make that decision work out positively for you. In order to be a true professional and a leading real estate authority for my clients, I believe I must be willing to keep up with the latest changes in my profession; contribute my talents to help shape the future of the profession; and be engaged in our community in ways that help it to flourish. That’s the reason I’m involved in the real estate profession: to make a positive difference in people’s lives through real estate!
Gaining experience and know-how by completing millions of dollars in various types of transactions including sales, leasing and purchasing of office, retail, multifamily, and residential properties, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients who all had their own goals and priorities.
Over the years I’ve stayed actively involved with various efforts to improve the profession and to support our ever changing and growing community. Some of my involvement includes:
- Mayoral Appointed Member, HOUSING COMMUNITY RECOVERY Task Force (COVID-19)
- Commission Member, NORTH CAROLINA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
- Treasurer, North Carolina High School for Accelerated Learning
- Member, North Carolina Realtors Administrative Committee
- *Chairman, North Carolina Realtors Administrative Committee
- *Director, North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- *Director & Officer, Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
- *President, North Carolina High School for Accelerated Learning (Operating two Charter Schools)
- *Director, Charlotte Mecklenburg Housing Partnership
- *President, North Carolina Realtors Housing Opportunity Foundation
- *National Association of Realtors Federal Political Coordinator, 12th Congressional District
- *Director, Charlotte Regional Visitor’s Authority
- *Chairman, Charlotte Housing Trust Fund Advisory Board
- *Director & Officer, Real Estate & Building Industry Coalition (REBIC)
- *City Council Appointed Member, City of Charlotte MWBE Task Force
- *Chairman, REALTORS Greenwood Cliff Headquarters Site Redevelopment Task Force
*Denotes previous positions.